- Dry Cured BBQ Smoked Pork Belly Strips
Dry Cured BBQ Smoked Pork Belly Strips
Exuding from these dry-cured smoked pork strips is a beautiful buttery ham-like flavour. Just cook them on low or high in the oven and you'll be tasting the most amazing pork strips, options for cooking instructions below.
- Pre-heat your oven to 160C
- Cover the base of a pan with about 1/2cm of water
- Put the pork strips in the pan as a block
- Cover the pan with foil and cook for 2 1/2 hours
- Preheat your oven to 220C
- Cook the pork strips on 220C for 20 minutes in a roasting dish wish a dash of your oil of choice
- Then turn oven down to 180C after 20 minutes and cook at 180C for another 5 - 10 minutes
- Once all cooked place on grill for a few minutes for a delicious golden crisp top (this step is optional)
- Pan fry on a very low heat for 7-10 minutes each side.
- Great cold as a snack or in a salad
- Beautiful with scrambled eggs on the side
- Sensational for dinner with peas and mashed potatoes or roast vegetables
New Zealand pork, non-iodised salt, raw sugar, charcoal BBQ smoked with hickory and apple wood
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Nightshade Free. No added preservatives, stabilisers, MSG or other flavour enhancers.
Keto, LCHF, low-carb and carnivore friendly. They're also great for omnivores and flexitarians as part of your controlled meat intake.
PRODUCT TYPE: Bacon
Description: Our dry cured bacon is charcoal BBQ smoked giving it a delicate salty-sweet smoke flavour that strengthens the longer you cook it. Our bacon is gluten free, dairy free, nitrate free with no added preservatives. Cooking Instructions: Pre-heat your...
PRODUCT TYPE: Bacon
Description: Hold onto your taste buds as you bite into this beautifully tender and juicy cured pork steak! The dry curing process delivers a mouth watering experience that will leave you wanting more....and they only take 4 minutes to cook. ...