BBQ Charcoal Smoked Beef Brisket | Nitrate Free | Preservative Free | Gluten Free
Our BBQ Charcoal Dry Cured Smoked Beef Brisket melts in the mouth, slow cooked to perfection this cut of meat will be the star of any meal. Just like you've done it on your own barbecue at home but except all you have to do is place in the oven! What more could you want right?
Our Brisket is charcoal BBQ smoked giving it a delicate salty-sweet smoke flavour that strengthens the longer you cook it. Our beef cuts are gluten free, dairy free, with no added preservatives.
Nitrate Free Smoked Beef Brisket Cooking Instructions:
- Pre-heat your oven to bake at 160 degrees
- Place Brisket in a roasting dish covered in tinfoil to lock in the juices and flavour. Add desired seasoning, we do not suggest adding extra salt.
- Slow cook for 3 and a half hours for the most beautiful tender cut of brisket
- Cut 3mm or 1/4" slices across the grain of the meat to give you a deliciously tender experience
Notes: Do not add salt before cooking, the smoking process adds an enhanced flavour, add salt seasoning after if desired.
If placing a cooking thermometer into the cut of meat it should feel just like your slicing into butter. Soft and tender melting away.
Gluten Free Smoked Beef Brisket Recipe Ideas:
- Serve with mashed potatoes, mashed cauliflower or any choice of roasted vegetables and fresh greens
- Top burgers with slices of beautiful tender brisket and slaw
- Great meat suggestion for tacos with your choice of fresh salad
- Sliced on top of a tasty meat lovers pizza
- Perfect Sunday roast meat of choice
BBQ Smoked Beef Brisket Ingredients:
New Zealand Beef, non-iodised salt, raw sugar, charcoal BBQ smoked with hickory and apple wood.
Lifestyle and Diet Information:
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Nightshade Free. No added preservatives, stabilisers, MSG or other flavour enhancers. Cure contains sugar, which amounts to less than 1g per 100g of bacon.
This beef is dry cured. It does not have any fillers or injected flavours or cure so is keto, LCHF, low-carb and carnivore friendly. It's also great for omnivores and flexitarians as part of your controlled meat intake.
Beef is a very low allergy meat. In fact, people on the Carnivore diet swear by beef as a non-inflammatory meat.
Description: Our Dry Cured Beef Sirloin Steak is the steak that will be the star of any meal. Cured with raw sugar and pink Himalayan salt, the steaks beautiful hearty notes instantly shine. Our beef cuts are gluten free, dairy free, with no...